Brutos Online: the game, work in progress
- Brutos Online is an online video game (work-in-progress) in pre-alpha stage since August 2017. The project benefits from a custom game engine and software components that were designed over several years.
- The game is centered around competition, its gameplay mixes elements coming from RPG, rogue-like and tactical combat genres
- Brutos Online sets itself apart from other games thanks to its original combat system (duel-based) using simultanous turns; thanks to a mexican/south-american lore and atmosphere!
- In the long run, it is planned that he game features a virtual economy led by players; an economy that interacts with crypto-currencies systems, making Brutos Online one of the most innovative indie game of the past few years!
- Graphics are retro, the aesthetics should remind 16-bit era masterpieces such as Chrono Trigger, The Legend of Zelda: A link to the past.
Screenshots (pre-alpha version)
Those screenshots are here only to give a clue about the kind of game we are creating.
All graphics are temporary, and were made with barely no budget.
My long-term goal is to hire artists and elaborate on this project until achieving an outstanding game experience.
(c) Thomas I., Remy van C., Gaudia Tech